Let Union City know what you need

Union City wants to know what kind of services residents believe the city government should be providing.

The community can take Union City’s community public needs assessment survey until Feb. 7 in English, Spanish, Farsi, Mandarin and Tagalog.

If you have questions, reach out to the city’s Housing and Community Development Manager Francisco Gomez Jr. at FranciscoG@unioncity.org or Housing@unioncity.org. You can also call 510-675-5322.

Leave a Reply

Skip to content